Ever fancied learning more about navigating on the hills and mountains then join us where we look at the necessary skills needed
- understanding maps
- how to calculate how long it will take you
- use of technical aids (phones, gps, ipad)
- how to chose a route for the day depending on the weather, your team and fitness
- what should you carry in your group for those what if moments
Navigating can be fun and it adds to your day in the hills.
For those wishing to do multiple day journeys in the hills and mountains.
- food and cooking techniques
- racksack packing
Tents, stoves can be provided.
We are happy to combine the navigation and expedition courses together.
Ever fancied seeing what the view is like from the other side, then join one of our sea kayaking or canoeing expeditions.
You must be able to handle the chosen craft up to BCU 2 star standard.
You will be looked after by BCU qualified coaches who will offer advice while paddling but the emphasis is on the journey this is not a coaching course.
Give us a call to discuss your requirements.
Ratio 2 : 6
Destinations: Anglesey, Scottish Slate Isles, Scottish Summer Isles