Hill Skills and expeditioning
- understanding maps
- how to calculate how long it will take you
- use of technical aids (phones, gps, ipad)
- how to chose a route for the day depending on the weather, your team and fitness
- what should you carry in your group for those what if moments
Navigating can be fun and it adds to your day in the hills.
- food and cooking techniques
- racksack packing
Tents, stoves can be provided.
We are happy to combine the navigation and expedition courses together.
You must be able to handle the chosen craft up to BCU 2 star standard.
You will be looked after by BCU qualified coaches who will offer advice while paddling but the emphasis is on the journey this is not a coaching course.
Give us a call to discuss your requirements.
Ratio 2 : 6
Destinations: Anglesey, Scottish Slate Isles, Scottish Summer Isles